Map & Directions
From Termini station (5 min. on foot):
We’re located a short five-minute walk from Termini train station.
1. With the train tracks at your back, exit Termini Station by Track No.22 on the left-hand side of the station.
2. Make a left on Via Giolitti and then take your second right down Via C.Cattaneo.
3. Continue down Via Catttaneo until you reach #23 on the left side of the street.
From FCO (Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci) airport:
In the airport there are signs “Ai Treni (To Trains)”. Follow them and reach airport station.
Tickets can be purchased from ticket window either vending machines at the entrance of airport station.
Non-stop train, Leonardo Express, to Termini station leaves every 30 minutes and it takes 30 minutes to reach Roma Termini station.
By Shuttle bus
One of easiest ways to city centre (Termini Station) from Fiumicino is to take a shuttle bus which departs after every flight. There are different servcies such as Terravision or SIT bus shuttle etc. Duration is about 50-60 min. (depends on traffic situation).
From CIA (Ciampino) Airport:
The most convenient and simple way between Ciampino airport and city centre (Termini station) is to take a shuttle bus.
Terravision, SIT bus shuttle services, etc are available. Travel time CIA – Termini station is about 40-50 min. (depends on traffic situation).
From Tiburtina railway station:
Follow the signs for the Metro (Underground). Take Linea B, direction “Laurentina” and get off at Roma Termini station (after 4 stops). Travel time about 10 min. After reached Termini, see above “From Termini station (5 min. on foot).
If you take a TAXI:
It is highly recommended to take it from official airport taxi stand, not private ones.
- from 55€ (FCO: Fiumicino, Leonardo Da Vinci airport)
- from 53€ (CIA: Ciampino airport)